When Ron and I drove back from Utah, we had a few stow-aways...
Lorie Ann and Kinglsey
Yes-ser-ee, we did that 28 hour trip with a 20 month old;
broke it into 3 days
and visited the Hanks in St. Louis along the way!
(Thanks for dinner!)
He was a darn good sport!
Stopping at Little America for a diversion - he liked the hat!
At the first hotel, he konked right out!
Surprising since this little guy checks every nook and cranny everywhere he goes.
The Christmas decorations were still up when we got home.
He found these tins (the stuffed animals sit on them)
to be very useful -
roll them, drum on them, throw them down the stairs...
We rubber-banded these doors together
(along with many other things)
to keep him out.
Sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn't.
He was able to get into this closet.
He loves the smoothies in the morning!
He did find the candy for the piano students
and proudly showed me!
He went from busy, busy, busy to
sick, sick, sick.
I'd rather have him busy.
Big time teething - he has been miserable!!!!!
No, not at Grandma and Grandpa's house!
We've tried to make him as comfortable as possible!
He loved being outdoors
but you would never know it from this picture.
Yup, he had smore's on his face!
We were throwing rocks into the creek.
Momma and her boy!
We couldn't wait until Juston got home to have the bonfire.
We'll have to have another one.
Did I mention Juston will be home in 2 days?


1 comment:
Oh what fun! I always thought King looked so much like Mason, but I see Lorie in sooo many of those pictures! He's so cute!
Post a Comment