Saturday, September 15, 2012

Spectacular Smoothie Spill

Way to start the day today!
We've had smoothies in the morning for years but this is the first time I made this big of a mess.
Fortunately the glass was only 1/2 full
as I was putting it into the freezor. 
I pushed back some stuff on the top shelf to make it fit,
but after I let go, it bounced right back.  Oops!
Good thing I was wearing black!
I called Ron to come take a picture before I even moved!
Gotta laugh!
 


 
Good thing it was a relaxing morning.
I wasn't running off to some scheduled event.  Ah!
Sorry about the morning hairdo!
It was in my eye.
 
It's kind of fun to look around and see all the places this blueberry smoothie went.
It made it all the way to the banana plate behind me and almost to the back door behind me.
 
Oh and then Ron noticed the ceiling...
 
 
We weren't too happy about that one.
Lovely.
The smoothie was VERY tasty - just saying!
 
By the way, you can't see my left toe in either picture
but the other night I was walking through the kitchen
without the light on and wouldn't you know -
a chair was sticking out. 
I hit it so hard - one toe is a lovely black and blue
and it has curtailed my activites. 
It may be broken - glad it wasn't worse!

4 comments:

Bryon Cheney said...

hahaha. that's pretty awesome mom. sorry about your toe.

Lorie Ann said...

What is worse than broken? Severed?

Carrie said...

Oh my heavens! What a morning!

Becky said...

That's one time when it would be a good thing for the glass to be "half empty." :)