Early Thanksgiving 2011 at the Naselli's
All around the table. Notice little Kara in the highchair - what a doll!
Charlie and Andy cutting the TURKEY ... Wendy, the wonderful hostess!
This is the adorable and VERY sweet Gloria Grace
with her Great Grandma-Buttle
May I just say I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this picture!
It was my pleasure to drive my parents to South Carolina
to have an early Thanksgiving with Wendy's family!!!
Grandpa Buttle recovering AGAIN...
...about 2 weeks later my dad had an accident on the
Silver Comet Trail while riding his "low-down 3 wheeler".
His foot (with no knee) slipped out of the clip while he was
riding and the leg pulled backwards and he broke his femur.
Here Janalee and the girls are visitng with him.
Dad and Karie on Christmas Day at rehab #1.
He loves this blanket!
Kirk, Karie and Ger with Dad at rehab #2.
After the first rehab, he went back in the hospital
because of a serious infection.
He hopes to leave the rehab next week!
The Day after Christmas Ron and I flew to Utah
to see our wonderful children and 5 adorable grandchildren...
This would be Tyler who loves his Grandpa Ron
and keeps getting little owies. Isn't he so cute?
Behind that paci is King - 8 months old here
Now he's 10 months old and getting into everything!
And he's chunkin' out!
I had to enlarge this one so you can see Carter
and that cute little tongue that likes to hang out!
Enlarged this one too so you can see Ashlyn's expression.
She rides her bike so well!
And this is Audrie dancing. You can't see them
but her beautiful eyes are blue!
Michael and Mary
We enjoyed getting to know Mary!
Happy Leap Day 2012!
2 comments:
Your blog looks so great! I love the big pictures. I agree, that pic of your parents is really wonderful. :)
I agree. It's good to see them together.
Post a Comment