Ron came home yesterday with these figs, picked right off the tree!
(Thanks to our friends the D's)
I couldn't be happier!
Have you ever tasted a fig?
Neither had I until a few years ago...
and now I think they are my favorite.
I only get them this time of year from the D's trees
This is what they look like on the inside.
They are soft and VERY sweet,
that's why I like them so much!
The D's have 2 varities and the smaller one (not pictured)
is even sweeter. He'll get some of those tomorrow.
Happy day!
He knows it's not the jewlrey and flowers and chocolate
that rocks my socks.
He went and picked these for me - he's a keeper!
2 comments:
Yum! Those look great! You took some good pics of them. :) Dad knows you so well.
Carrie Krogh and I were just talking about your blog. I don't comment enough, but I love your blog. It's fun and interesting and feely-good! Plus, it's educational. I've never seen figs before--too cool. They look very interesting on the inside. I'll have to try one someday.
Post a Comment