Oh, and did you know, we have relatives you've never met. What a treat it was the day Carol called and said, "This is your cousin. We're driving through Georgia and we'd like to visit for an hour." Ta-da! Grandpa Cheney has a younger brother named Keith who has a daughter named Carol who is married to Ed. Presenting... the Brother's (that's their last name). We hope we have many adventures together in the future!
These next set of photos are representative of the wonderful people we associate with here in the south... Presenting Labor Day Lunch at the West's. See if you can figure out who all these cuties are! Unfortunately I didn't get pictures of everyone.








6 comments:
Dad, those cabinets and shelves look professional. We can't wait to see them in person!
Looks like a fun get together and I absolutely LOVE the family room cabinetry!
The family room looks AMAZING!!!!!
I love it- it is so beautiful!
The shelves are great! What a nice professional look!!
lov
Post a Comment