Saturday, May 8, 2010

Spring Piano Recital

They all played wonderfully. I'm so proud of them!!!!!
So gratifying to hear their progress!
Here's a big THANK YOU to my parents for providing piano lessons for me!
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!


I have the recitals at my home where everyone is comfortable. We break it into 2 recitals and each one is about an hour! Popsicles and ice cream sandwiches afterwards.
RECITAL - TREAT - the two go together!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

I love the recital pics. I missed them this year. You do such a wonderful job with these kids. :)

Jennifer said...

Wow, I had no idea you taught so many kids! What a woman you are!!

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome Mom! You are amazing and it is such an incredible thing to give all those kids that talent!

Kathryn S. said...

I don't think that I realized how many kids you taught either! That's a lot and it must get pretty busy over there.

In answer to your question about our blog picture at the top. It's from online some place in mexico. It has no real significance, John and I just thought that it was a pretty picture of the beach that gave our blog a summery flare.