Karie spent 2 weeks in Utah with family!!!!!

Carter is trying on a baby hat. We were going through all the baby girl clothes for his upcoming baby sister, due July 25th!

Ashlyn was helping too!

They were trying the baby shoes on their feet but they fit better on their hands!

Ashlyn had her dance recital while I was there!

Carter and I were watching a show and he fell asleep!

The cutie patooties!

Ready for an outing!

Backyard swing!

The May fam

The Warr fam
Some fun shots of Juston and Julia - they were taking crazy pictures with my camera!


The Birmingham Temple on February 6th where Ron and I went for our 29th anniversary. The Atlanta Temple is closed all year!

Janalee, Katie, Ger and Karie at a Stake RS celebration!
Ron and Juston driving off on their 2 day trip to Utah and Idaho. Juston starts BYU-I again next week.







4 comments:
That was fun to go through all those family photos. :) Glad your back!
That vine is creepy.
Interesting outfit you let ashlyn wear. :)
hahaha. That vine is so funny.
Post a Comment