
No that's not a river in the background - it's our driveway.



The soil in the garden drains well - usually!

From the deck

getting closer...

and closer...

The bottom right heap of junk used to be our fire pit.
And this creek used to be passable by jumping from rock to rock for about 8-10 feet. Hum! Notice the current - it is fast. The backyard is saturated!
The Wallaces have been up all night keeping their basement from flooding. I went over to help so they could sleep. I ended up going to the store to get them some supplies - it was just drizzling at the time. I couldn't make it back to their house and barely made it home. I'm just glad to be safe and dry. Think I'll go check the basement again.
2 comments:
Wow! That is so much water!
WOW! I can't believe all the rain. You all will be in our prayers that your houses will stay as dry as possible.
Post a Comment