Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Backyard Creek - Yesterday and Today

This picture was taken about dinner time yesterday AFTER the huge rain storm. I don't know where all these rocks came from but I like them.


This picture was taken today of the same spot.


Now compare these next two pictures. The first one was just taken, one day after the flash flood. The 2nd one was taken yesterday at it's peek (same as the one I posted yesterday)





Our creek is now larger and a little different. I know Juston will want to investigate it when he gets home in December. All the other kiddos will check it out too.

3 comments:

Mason Bourne said...

holy smokes.

Definitely Dancers said...

Mason couldn't have said it better! Just...WOW...I can't believe thats the same creek we spent countless hours running around! It took over the WHOLE backyard!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! i cannot believe that!! I remember when it got pretty high once...high enough to fill in some of our underground forts back there, but wow, that is crazy.