Juston and I zipped over to the Buttles to "lay our eyes" on Kara and Casey - they arrived home safely Saturday night after totaling their car in Wyoming Thursday night (check out Kara's blog for some lovely pictures). We had the pleasure of meeting Ryan, Kara's fiance.

Juston and Ryan boxing with the wii

Ryan and Kirk "boxing"

Casey and Ryan boxing

Juston, Ryan, Tyler, Casey, Katie

Kara and Bugs
6 comments:
How fun. Wish we showed up there too, can't wait til the 22nd!
Kara!! She's getting married!! When? Is that the 22nd of August like Katie said? What temple??
cute!! oh how fun!!
I am pretty sure Ryan beat all the boys!!!
Yes, Ryan beat all the boys!
And Orchid - Kara gets married the Saturday before Thanksgiving in the Draper Temple!
I love these pictures. It was a fun evening, and having Karie and Juston here made even better. Can't wait to see everyone next Saturday.
Post a Comment