Sunday, June 7, 2009

JUSTON is an Adult - My children are all grown up!

It is true! I am the mother of 5 adults! Oh my! In the buzi- ness of wedding festivities JUSTON had has 18th birthday - May 3rd to be exact (so technically he is 18 and 1 month).
Here's to celebrating the caboose in our family!
We Love you JUSTON!
(I can't get this to post all the pictures I want so I'll have to do it in parts and they'll now be out of order - oh well.)


Juston is very talented - standing on 4 states at once!


Juston loves the beach - we spend many a vacation there.


Juston loves being an uncle - this was his first experience -
that's Ashlyn when she was 2 months old.



Juston has been saving our lives for years now!


Cross country for 3 years!

The outdoorsman!!!! At Philmont, age16


And did you know... he can play the gee-tar!

2006
Check out these 3 pics - shows his creativity in the gingerbread department

2007
He designed this beautiful lighthouse!

2008
Climbing wall on this one - no door


The Juggler

May 3, 2009
Happy 18th Birthday JUSTON - we love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics. Haha. In every single gingerbread house pic, he is wearing a cross country shirt. Planned? I didn't realize Juston had a dress schedule for the entire year laid out. Way to go bud!