Ron and Juston and I are in Utah enoying the unseasonably nice weather. Yesterday Carter William May was given a beautiful blessing by his father. We all met at Ike and Marilyn May's house (I'm disappointed we didn't get a picture of the entire group because both of Brad's sisters and their families were there too). What a beautiful Sabbath!

Father and Son

Carter was awake and happy and precious

Bryon and Kari were with us as well

Happy Grandpa! Happy Carter!
6 comments:
What a darling baby boy!!! Everyone looks so happy. What a wonderful occasion.
Absolutely Darling pictures...
Happy Grandpa, Grandma, Uncles, Daddy, Mommy and Sister!!!
Carter is one very "blessed" baby boy!!!
Love you guys so much!
KEEP SMILING!
Love the picture of Ron and Carter - so happy you get to be with your grandchildren for a few days! LOVE YOU! Shaleen
oh MY GOODNESS!!!!! Carter is such a cutie opie!! I wish I could see him in person!!!!
adorable!! how fun to be there for the blessing!
I am so glad you made it to Utah. It looks like you had a great trip. What darling pictures.
Post a Comment