We had a great get together at the Shaw's last night. Remember when they lived close by? They moved to Iowa for 10 years and a few months ago Ron found them a house in Douglasville. They wanted 5 acres, a place for their horses! They invited "old timers" over. We had such a a good time. Do you recognize everybody?

The ladies

The men

Irene Shaw with one of their 2 horses

Rebecca Wilkin and Mike Wallace

Maria Jarman
4 comments:
Cool! That looked like fun!
Our lives are quite intertwined..and we would not want it any other way!! :)
We so love our very, very Dear Friends!!
KEEP SMILING!
hey guys! Looks like your having a blast out there! Was wondering if I could get your address, aslo do you have aunt colleen and aunt ellens? I wanted to send out oour christmas cards/baby announcement to everyone:) If you wouldnt mind emailing me at ariphotography@yahoo.com that would be great! Thanks! Love you guys!
Ari lewis (CHENEY)
That looks so fun! Sister Cheney! You're amazing! I hope all is well in GA!!!
Post a Comment