Well after finishing that last post I remembered that I have been working very hard on everybody's scrapbooks during these last 6 weeks. I finished 2006, then ordered all the digital prints for 2007 (over 500) and just completed them! For those of you who aren't my children, you need to know that I don't do fancy scrapbooks. I just do them the way I've done them since the children were born. Each child has their own color albums, I use 8x10 card stock and mount pictures and stickers and a little "blurb", then put them in heavy duty sheet protectors. There is a set of albums for each child and then I do one for Ron and I.

Thank you to Lorie for a corner of your room to make my mess in. The stickers are all over the bed to the right of the picture. It's nice to spread it all out. You can see the albums I've been working on - all the finished ones are on the bookshelves downstairs. To be fair to Lorie, I apoligize for this angle of your room - you can't see the beautiful palm trees she painted.

Here is a sample of one of Juston's pages. Don't laugh - this is a pretty fancy page for me.
So kiddos - your scrapbooks are all caught up - thought you might like to know! Just come on home and browse through them - smiling! Love you!
2 comments:
Mom! You are amazing! Thanks so much for keeping this up. I really feel that you are doing the work of the Lord when you do scrapbooking. You are creating welding links. Thanks so much! Love you:)
Karie,
I LOVE reading about what you're up to. It makes me feel connected to you! Your scrapbooking being caught up - and in such beautiful fashion - is remarkable. I always love telling people about my talented, wonderful sisters!!!
Love you!
Shaleen
Post a Comment