Wednesday, September 30, 2015

We're back

Surprise!  We're back!  It will take several posts to catch up but here we go...............

Ron and I took a trip to Utah last Christmas - what a surprise since all of our children and grandchildren live in Utah and Idaho.  These pictures are proof positive that we had a great time!


This would be TyTy!

A walk behind the May's home...

A visit with my Aunt Colleen (I love her beautiful quilt too)!

Audrie helping Grandma Karie make pies!

A great example of the beauty of families  - we were always around this island - EATING!  
Honestly the kitchen is the heart of the house!


Grandma Karie and Blakey Boy

The 3 youngest grandchildren - 
I tried so many times to get a good pic but they were all over the place!   
Haddie May (14 months) and Blake Cheney (21 months) and Clive Warr (almost 11 months)!!!

All 8 grandchildren watching (sort of)  a show to prepare us for the nativity.  
I love this picture - it is REAL LIFE!

The Nativity is next!

No comments: