Saturday, April 12, 2014

Out with the old and in with the NEW

Our "drop in" oven died.
It was 20 years old
Ron pulled it out and put it on a dolly to be hauled off.
It served us well.

No more "drop in" oven for us although I liked it very much.
Ron had to cut the part at the bottom and the formica on the sides...


...and the formica in the back
 We're planning on new counters so this is temporary.
Temporary can last a long time.
Here's hoping it's not.
 
 New double oven.
I can cook 2 turkey's at the same time
but I don't think I ever will.
However,
I did raise 2 pans of rolls in the bottom oven
while I was cooking 2 pans of rolls in the top oven
because the top oven can be a convection oven.
Nice!
 
One of the first things I made was German pancakes.
Yummy - we've missed them!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Those look so good!

Lorie Ann said...

I love this German pancake idea! I want to go out and buy a muffin tin right now so I can try it!