Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Boring

Yup.  Boring around here.
Ron noticed this the other day...
 
Back when King was here in January,
we  turned all the bookshelves around
so they wouldn't entice him so much.
Well, this one never got switched back - ha!
It's a reminder that we miss him.
Guess I don't use that bookshelf very much.
 
One year Ron made everyone a bookshelf for Christmas.
This one is mine. 
The little black writing in the corner says
Merry Christmas
1996
Ron 
We don't have a hustle-bustle house anymore.
But we do have bumps in our carpet!
 
We want to go where the fun is...
to see our new grandbaby!
All pics are on my little flip phone.
When I get some good ones, I'll post em'!


1 comment:

Carrie said...

That is so neat to have that sweet inscription on your "made with love" bookshelf from your husband! How special! Is inscription a word? or did I make that one up?