Yes, we've had 2 grandson's come for a visit in the last few months
and we've LOVED it!
And since I've been so lousy at posting, here they both are on the same post!
Honestly, my camera has been dying a slow death
so I haven't taken as many pics as usual.
Fortunately both families have great cameras and have taken lots of pics!
King Warr (plus Lorie and Mason) came for a visit
from the end of August into September.
Tyler Cheney (plus Bryon and Kari) came for a visit
from the end of October into November.
We'll see them both (along with our other 3 grandchildren - the May's)
at the end of December and into January.
I'm seeing a trend here.
They are both soooooo cute!
Here is King at 4 months. I love the way they wrap him up - it helps him sleep longer!
Now he's awake - and so much fun!
Can you believe Mason dis-assembled this chair and stuck it in their carry-on luggage
and then reassembled it here. Ha!
King at the piano with Grandma K
Grandpa gets in on the action too!
Everybody loves grandpa - he is so fun!
King sits in the clean laundry.
Yes, those are grandpa's black socks!
King likes his monkey
and I think he's going to be one!
Our house was so empty when they left. Boo hoo!
We love you!
King was born just 4 1/2 months after his cousin, Tyler.
Here is Tyler at 12 months.
He had his first birthday while he was here!
He sure gave me a good smile - see that dimple!
Ty with some gifts.
That's a train whistle in his mouth!
He was walking all over this house, checking everything out!
Literally getting into his birthday cake!
It was a carrot cake with cream cheese frosting! Yum!
Waching the old VHS tape of his daddy's first birthday.
He was mesmerized! I like Kari's expression too!
Helping mommy and daddy clean out a pumpkin
for our Halloween dinner -dinner in a pumpkin!
I can't believe I didn't get one good picture of him
in his adorable dalmation dog Halloween costume.
Kari took a bunch though!
3 generations - Bryon Cheney, Tyler Cheney, Ron Cheney
Tyler loved playing in the yard!
Another sorrowful good-bye. At least for us!
We love you!
And now the countdown until we see everybody again!
3 comments:
It was a wonderful visit. You and Dad made it so enjoyable. We are excited to see you in December!
So fun! I love Tyler's cake!
Always love your posts. Such cutie pies those little boys!!!
Post a Comment