Sunday, November 14, 2010

Oh Yippee! Karie just turned 53


Since Karie would never post her own birthday it was up to me.

She loves to play with her children

and grandchildren

She likes to travel from the sea to the tops of the mountains 
She delights many with her talent for playing the piano

She is easily pleased by getting cabinets and shelves
after waiting only 17 years

She loves her home, yard and neighbors

And we all love her

Happy Birthday Karie!

4 comments:

Buttle Family said...

Happy Birthday Karie!!! Hope you have a great day.

Carrie said...

You did a great job, Ron! We love Karie too! Can't wait to celebrate with her today. :)

Kristy Anderson said...

What a great post Uncle Ron! I hope it was a special day, she certainly deserves it! It was a gorgeous sunrise on her birthday and I thought it was a beautiful gift from heaven on her special day!

Lorie Ann said...

Yay! I'm glad Dad posted this! Happy Birthday Mom!