Sunday, October 17, 2010

Witches Party

All in good natured fun...  Addie, my friend from aquatics at the YMCA, had a Witches Party for her friends.  Addie is a very fun loving person with lots of personality - we all love her!  She got this idea from Emily Patterson's blog last year which I told her about.
 There were many people there
but these are the ones from our aquatics group.
Kimberly, Karie, Jan, Addie and Karen
 A taller view so you can see our lovely socks/tights
I was wearing my hat on my back, and Juston's cape
that I made for him for Halloween a few years ago.
Karen carved this pumpkin
Witches 2010 Party!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Fun idea! I am a witch every year for Halloween. It's my favorite. :)

Emily said...

I'm so glad that you and your friends had a witch party too! I LOVE the tights!!!