Here are a few of Kari's bridals, may I say that her brother and sister did a fabulous job on the photography!





Here are some of our family and friends who were at the Draper temple for the sealing!

Alan and Jessica Beardsley

Nathan and Colleen Lawrence, Jenny Snyder

Kyle Buttle, Darrin and Jen Buttle

The May fam! Yes, those are our grandchildren!
Shortly after they were married...

Ashlyn with her new friends, Kari's 2 nieces...

At lunch in between the wedding and the reception,,,

At the reception at the Joseph Smith Memorial Bldg.


Paul and Jill Johnson, Karie and Ron

Lorie Ann with Ashlyn

Juston and Mason

Karie and Bryon
A few more shots afterwards...

Darrin, Jen, Jared, Drew and Caleb Buttle

Carter and his daddy

Ashlyn spelled her name (her daddy told her what letters to get) just as we were leaving. We miss you already!
7 comments:
Yea!!! Beautiful Pictures of a beautiful day!!!!
Karie you looked Gorgeous!!!!!
KEEP SMILING!!!!
We love you guys so much!!
How wonderful! I really wish I could have been there!!! The wedding looked beautiful.
Thanks for all the pictures mom! I love those last two of Carter and Ashlyn. We miss you guys and wish the trip could've been longer.
those photos look wonderful! and your outfit was darling. congratulations!!!
fun pictures cheneys!!! kari looking beautiful!!
Oh it was so fun to see you all for a day, and I LOVE all these pictures of Bryon and Kari! So beautiful!! Congratulations to the happy couple!! We love you!
Loved the pictures, what a cute happy couple. We are so happy for them. Can't wait to see this week.
Post a Comment