
This is most of the stake presidency and high council with their wives.

We took a picture of the piano students BEFORE their performance because 4 of them had to leave right away. It's better when we wait until afterwards and take it outside while standing on the steps. Oh well. It's hard to see all 21 of them. All the parents were taking pictures as well so we're not all looking at the camera. I'm so proud of them all. You guys, notice Sister deLeon and Jenaca W. and Katherin Pearson - I'm so proud of them!
3 comments:
Wow! That sounds like a crazy, busy, but fun week. I'm glad you took pictures. You have a lot of piano students!
Will you guys send us your email addresses to hoolay34@yahoo.com? We set our blog to private, so that only those who have been invited can view it, and I would LOVE for your family to still be able to view it! Hope you are doing well, getting ready for Christmas!
Love,
Jule and Nathan!
I didn't know you had a family blog until I got your Christmas email today!!! I am so excited to keep up with you guys this way! Yeah!!!!
Post a Comment